Kemerton Early Years & Forest School offers your child . . .
- A happy, safe and fun environment to develop their skills.
- Excellent indoor and outdoor space all year round.
- Weekly forest school all year.
- The facilities and opportunities they need to play and learn.
- Individual care and attention.
- Fun and friendship with children and adults.
Kemerton Early Years & Forest School offers you . . .
- Confidence in a curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes.
- The support of an assigned Key Person for your child.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved.
We offer 30 hours free childcare for 3 & 4 year olds and 15 for some 2 year olds. Visit www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to check what help you can get.
We have vacancies in September 2017 - come and see our lovely space.
Weaving together children's learning journeys using Tapestry - our online monitoring service.
(click on Tapestry above to link to tutorial - this is not a login. You should have been sent one at the end of last term or recently if new. Your email is your link plus a password set by you).
Please see the Parent Info page for term dates newsletters.
OFSTED report Oct 2016
OFSTED report July 2012
Safeguarding 2016 policy
Visit our Facebook page